Would you like a site like FamilyWatchdog.us?Build your very own, free, co-branded offender registry service, complete with every feature and benefit FamilyWatchdog.us has to offer:
- free maps for your site visitors
- free safety alerts to your site visitors
- free mobile web site complete with maps and alerts
- the ONLY national database of all publicly disclosed registered sex offenders
- the ONLY service of our kind that helps resolve incorrect offender information, regardless of where that incorrect information comes from
- free FDA and product recall information and alerts
How much does Family Watchdog charge for this service?It's free. Zip. Nada. Nothing.
Why does Family Watchdog do all this for free?Our goal is to stop the epidemic of sexual assault in one generation. By partnering with organizations, individuals, and government units, we can provide the absolute best breed of technology so that others can concentrate their resources on managing, locating, and apprehending offenders. It is really that simple
Besides, we think it is reprehensible to charge the public to access the offender information that we provide. So why would we cause you to incur costs that have to be passed on to someone else?
Who uses Family Watchdog's service?
- state sex offender registries
- sheriff departments
- police departments
- television stations
- non-profit organizations
- for profit corporations
- individuals who want to help bring awareness to this issue
If you are ready to build your own co-branded site, click here to get started.
If you're still thinking about building your own registry, think twice. Save some money. Give us a call at (949) 209-8768. We'd love to tell you why our solution is what you need, and free is better than paying.
And remember, friends don't let friends pay for sex offender information.